-
hapy 發達集團稽核
-
來源:品味生活
發佈於 2011-04-03 22:23
出現在你生命裡的人~~
本帖最後由 hapy 於 11-04-03 23:34 編輯
* 多年前收過的一封E-mail,初讀時覺得很感傷,如今重讀,別有一番滋味在心頭。試著翻譯,看倌們隨便讀讀,別嫌哪 ><
cFSXhCh410A&feature=related
People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.
生命裡相遇過的人,有的是因緣際會,有的是萍水相逢,也可能一生相繫。
When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person.
如果你能分辨相遇的人是哪一種,你就能明白該如何對待他。
When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed.
假若某人出現在你生命裡只為了一個理由,通常那是因為你的需求。
They have come to assist you through a difficulty,
他們出現是為了幫助你解決困難
to provide you with guidance and support,
指引你,支持你,幫助你,
to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually.
在身體,情感,精神上…..
They may seem like a Godsend and they are.
就某種程度上,他們像上帝派來的使者,而他們確實是。
They are there for the reason you need them to be.
他們出現的理由是因為此刻的你需要他們的出現。
Then, without any wrong doing on your part or at an inconvenient time,
跟著,你學會你該學的,一切順利。而後,在某個無意料的時刻,
this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.
那個人會說或做些什麼,終止你們的相遇。
Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away.
可能,那些人飄零,或者,遠走。.
Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand..
又或者,他們變了迫使你堅強起來。
What we must realize is that our need has been met,
此刻的你應該暸解因為需求已經被滿足,
our desire fulfilled,
願望也實現了,
their work is done.
他們的任務已經達成。
The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on.
你的祈禱已經得到回應,現在該繼續未來的旅程。
Some people come into your life for a SEASON,
某些人與你萍水相逢
because your turn has come to share, grow or learn.
因為現在換你跟別人分享,成長,學習,
They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh.
這些過程讓你領悟心境上的平和,讓你開懷大笑。
They may teach you something you have never done.
他們可能讓你學到你從沒體驗過的事
They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.
賦予你意想不到的快樂
Believe it, it is real. But only for a season.!
別懷疑,那都是真的,雖然,只是瞬間。
LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons,
一生相繫的關係將教會你終身該學的課程,
things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation.
你必須構築好一切,才能擁有堅定不移的情感基礎,
Your job is to accept the lesson,
你的職責是學會這些課程,
love the person and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.
愛那個人,善用你從中領略學到的一切,看待生命的每個領域與關係。
It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant .
世人說,愛是盲目的,友情卻剔透冰雪。
Thank you for being a part of my life, whether you were a reason, a season or a lifetime.
謝謝你成為我生命的一部份,不論我們是因緣際會,萍水相逢,或終身相繫~~
Angles exist, only sometimes they haven’t got wings and we call them friends;
天使是真實存在的,雖然他們不一定有翅膀,而我們稱之為”朋友”
you are one of them.
你,正是其ㄧ。
僅此獻給曾相遇過的人,不論緣淺緣深,希望此刻的你們都能平安喜樂,若不幸離去的,也能脫離塵苦,了無罣礙。謝謝你們,曾豐富我的生命,容忍我的任性與數不盡的@ # $ &,也謝謝目前還脫離不了偶惡勢力範圍的可憐人士,沒有偶,哪能顯現出你們的善與好呢 ?!