-
王小弟 發達公司副總
-
來源:幽默搞笑
發佈於 2011-11-01 14:30
我現在該怎麼辦呢?
我現在該怎麼辦呢?(What am I supposed to do now?) (笑料)
The phone rang. The lady of the house answered.
電話鈴響了,女 主人應聲拿起話筒。
"Yes?"
「哪位?」
"Mrs. Ward, please."
「請華德太太聽 電話。」
"Speaking"
「我就是。」
"Mrs. Ward, this is Doctor Jones at the Medical Testing Laboratory.When your doctor sent your husband's samples to the lab, the samples from another Mr. Ward were sent as well and we are now uncertain which one is your husband's.
「華德太太,我 是醫藥測試實驗室的瓊斯醫生, 當您的醫生將您先生的檢體拿來 的同時,另一位華德先生的檢體 也剛巧送了過來,現在我們無法 確定哪一件檢體是您先生的了。
Frankly, it is either bad or terrible."
老實說,這很糟 糕,也很麻煩。」
"What do you mean?" Mrs. Ward asked.
「您說這話是什 麼意思?」華德太太問。
"Well, one Mr. Ward has tested positive for Alzheimer's and the other for AIDS. We can't tell which your husband's is."
「經過我們化驗 的結果,一位華德先生得了〝阿 茲海默症〞,另一位華德先生得 的卻是〝愛滋病〞。我們無法分 辨哪一件是您先生的。」
"That's terrible! Can we do the test over?" questioned Mrs. Ward.
「那真糟糕!我 們能再重做一次檢測嗎?」華德 太太問。
"Normally, yes. But Medicare won't pay for these expensive tests more than once."「一 般說來是可以,但是這麼昂貴的 檢測健保是不會再給付的。」
"Well, what am I supposed to do now?"
「哦,那我現在 該怎麼辦呢?」
The people at Medicare recommend that "You drop your husband off in the middle of town.
健保局的人員建 議:「您把您先生帶到鎮上,然 後丟下他一個人。
If he finds his way home, don't sleep with him".
如果他還回的了 家,就不要和他同床共眠了。」